Thursday, January 20, 2011
My breaking news....
- Free Kids Meal at Burger King (walletpop.com)
- Burger King's New Jalapeño and Cheddar BK Stuffed Steakhouse Now Available (aht.seriouseats.com)
- Iowa prison inmates to make own toilet paper: report (news.nationalpost.com
Thursday, December 16, 2010
I love this Ghillie Suit and it’s the perfect touch for any camp fire story! That is if you can keep all the children from running off! Actually I did ask for this item for Christmas but we’ll see if I get it.
Want something a little more special? Schedule a photo shoot with a professional photographer. It’s always nice to remember how young we once were and having a memento would greatly add a personal touch to your Halloween home decor. Hint: Most women love dressing up so maybe schedule her a day at the spa on the day of your shoot and finish it off with special dinner plans. It's just 9 days until Christmas and the clocking is ticking!
- 'Home haunters' get high-tech for Halloween (cnn.com)
- If Tim Burton Made Superman.... (perezhilton.com)
- The Skeleton Goes Next to the Table: An Author Success Story (lulu.com)
Thursday, December 9, 2010
- Great lint remover
- Ask the kids if they want to play Houdini, no need for straight jacket use tape instead.
- It’s now available in many colors from pink to camo. Go figure.
- Strong enough to tape tv remotes, keys, and tv guide to ceiling.
- On a serious note, great for boating. Never ever leave without it. You don’t know if you’ll have to tape driver to steering wheel.
- Tobacco Possum with engine smoked turnips
- Deep-fried owl with crock-pot corn pone
- Toaster oven chit’lin succotash and sugar-fried biscuits.
What does this have to do with Halloween? Nothing, it’s called going out of mind and I’m taking a few with me *laughing*. Since it’s Christmas, I have a tip on how to wrap your favorite annoying friend’s gift…
Items you’ll need:
- lots of screws (drywall screws)
- screw gun
- back up battery
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Yep! That would be me and with good reason. I don’t have a job so there isn’t a lot to be merry about. Yes, I’m thankful for what I have…*thinking*…*thinking*…ah yes… I’m thankful I still have toilet tissue!!!
I hope to be back to my wicked chipper self soon and if you have been reading this, thank you and I truly hope your Christmas will be a merry one!